Sunday, November 9, 2008

My cousin is missing

Donna told me that Sheila's daughter Kathleen has been missing for over a week. I sent an email to Sheila and got this response from her:
Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your concern! Kathleen has been missing since October 27th. She was on her way to work. Her truck wasn't located until Friday. I've been in contact with her case detective. It doesn't look too good... but we keep praying and hoping that she will be found all safe and sound!
If you google her name: "Kathleen McBroom" Anchorage, you'll be able to see all the news reports about her case. Kathleen had a wonderful blog too. It's called "sogratefultobemormon". If you just google that, you'll be able to read all about her and some of her friends. One picture looks like a mug hot but there's a pretty picture of her in a yellow jacket.Please ask your family to pray for my precious Kathleen's safe return home. Thank you for your concern.
Love,Sheila

I googled Kathleen McBroom and found several articles and blogs regarding her disappearance. It seems she was driving to work on Oct. 27th and pulled over because she was tired. An officer saw her and asked her what she was doing and she said she was going to take a nap in her truck. When he came back to check on her, the truck was still there but she was gone. Please pray for her safe return home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are all praying.
I have a candle lit on my blog, please feel free to put on yours to light her way HOME...

Colleen

Mrs4444 said...

I found it helpful (for me) to write a post about your cousin, Beany. She is sadly missed around here, and I hope she turns up soon.